Here are the steps to get going with Adtoniq:
- Ensure you meet the Adtoniq Partner Requirements.
- Install the Adtoniq plugin and sign up for an Adtoniq Cloud account.
- Add Adtoniq to your ads.txt file.
- Provide Adtoniq with either a US Bank Account or PayPal account in which to deposit your ad revenue. More information coming soon.
- Authorize each website you wish to use.
- Wait to be approved by Adtoniq as an Adtoniq partner. Usually this takes about an hour during PST business hours, but can take up to 24-hours in some cases. Adtoniq will email you as needed.
- Approve the preview version of your site, including content specifically designed for your ad blocked audience. Before going live, you get a chance to review how Adtoniq will affect the user experience for your ad blocked users. Adtoniq does not change anything for your non-blocked users. If something doesn’t look right, let Adtoniq know and we’ll do our best to fix it.
- Once you go live, Adtoniq will pay you monthly. You must exceed $150 in accrued ad revenue before Adtoniq can pay you.
If you are using Adtoniq Pro you also have access to Adtoniq’s professional features as described here:
- Set up messaging and content protection.
- Restore Google Analytics using your own account.
- Restore AdSense using your own Google account.