Installing Adtoniq & Registering for Adtoniq Cloud
It should take you a few minutes to install the Adtoniq plugin on your WordPress server, and then register for Adtoniq Cloud.
Installing the plugin
- Sign in to your WordPress admin
- Go to your plugins page
- Click the Add New button to add a new plugin
- Type adtoniq in the keyword field
- Click the Install Now button
- Click the Activate button
- Click on the Adtoniq gear icon on the left to view the Adtoniq admin page
- Check out the Adtoniq ad block news feed in your dashboard.
Registering for Adtoniq Cloud
You only need to register once for Adtoniq Cloud, and you can manage any number of websites from one account. If you’ve already registered for Adtoniq Cloud, you can skip this part.
- Click the register for Adtoniq Cloud link at the top of the Adtoniq admin page, or visit this link: https://www.adtoniq.com/?source=getkey
- Enter your name, email address, and password, then click the REGISTER button.
- Look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, and click on the Activate Your Adtoniq Account button.
This videos shows all the steps above.
Next Tutorial: Authorize your websites